February is car presentation season for Formula One teams, here is a guide for every fan to know what to look forward to
Regarding presentations, finally, we have a full calendar. The first appointment will be Friday, February 2 is the time for Haas to unveil their 2024 challenger. On February 5, a double presentation will arrive: Williams and Stake –Sauber. And just two days later it will be Alpine‘s turn, on the 7th. In addition, on the 8th it will be the turn of the Visa Cash App RB, who will unveil his car in an event in Las Vegas.
The following week begins with one of the most expected events. On Monday, February 12, Aston Martin will release their AM24. Ferrari will unveil their car on the 13th. on the 14th two of the most promising teams for the next season: McLaren and Mercedes will show theirs And the last will be Red Bull, the current champions will wait until February 15 to reveal their ‘weapon’ for 2024.
F1 car Launch dates calendar
|Visa Cash App RB
|Aston Martin AMR24
|Red Bull RB20
What to expect from Each of the teams
- Haas: The American team is known for not making any type of event for their car launch. They will most likely just post pictures on their social media accounts.
- Williams: Having the social media star Alex Albon as their driver will most likely make them plan a big launch event. James Vowles commands a growing project and there are rumours of a a potential new logo and livery concept.
- Stake: The future Audi team will have a new name and new sponsors so a big event, probably on their sponsor’s streaming site, KICK should be something to look forward to.
- Alpine: The french brand is known for big and loud events and they are probably repeating their formula this year. F2 drivers Jack Doohan and Victor Martins may be present, as they could enroll to be test and reserve drivers for the french squad.
- VISA Cash App RB: The event will take part in Las Vegas and will reveal a new name for the team, if Daniel Ricciardo is there a good show is guaranteed.
- Aston Martin: Team stars Lance Stroll and Fernando Alonso will show the second car designed by ex-RedBull engineer Dan Fallows.
- Ferrari: The Maranello-based squad will do an event in the same fashion they are used to since the begining of times for the longest running F1 team in history.
- Mercedes: The silver arrows team will answer another time for the fan’s big question “silver or black livery?”. The real question however is if they could deliver Lewis Hamilton his record-breaking 8th World Title.
- Mclaren: The team posted on social media the pictures of their future livery. The presentation will probably have a more technical approach. Fans expect Oscar Piastri, Lando Norris and Team Principal Andrea Stella to appear. Maybe we could see academy drivers such as Gabriel Bortoleto or Bianca Bustamante making an appearance.
- RedBull: Last year’s presentation featured a car so similar to the previous one that most fans thought it was the same, turned out it was not. The Milton-Keynes organization is likely to keep improving its already dominant car concept without many changes.
Guillermo Lorenzo Manzano