Total look by LOUIS ALEXANDER
If we talk about promising young actors, it is essential to talk about Gabriel Guevara. His passion for cinema and art comes from inheritance since his mother and father are also artists and have instilled in him little by little that love. His first steps were in Skam Spain where he played the role of Cris, a role that placed him in the world of Spanish series.
The real success came when he debuted in Hit, a TVE series that delighted the public and that will soon have its second season. Although Guevara will no longer belong to this fiction in this second season, as they are new stories, the fact of belonging to this series was a before and after in his career. These are just some of the works that the actor has done, who also has 88, 1 thousand followers on Instagram where he tells his day to day and his most intimate stories.
- At what age did you know you wanted to be an actor? What motivated you to it?
Since I was very young I wanted to be many things. Since what I was best at was being a showman, I became an actor at a very young age. One of my motivations, for example, was to see my father go on stage. In fact, with my father I worked in several operas at the Teatro Real.
- Where do you enjoy acting the most: theater, cinema or television?
I like everything, especially theater and cinema, but I like acting itself, so any role will be a new challenge.
- Which is the character you remember with more nostalgia and affection? Why?
The character I am most “fond” of would be Darío (HIT) because in that shooting I met very special people and it was long, complicated but fun.
- What is the most rewarding work you have done?
HIT without a doubt because for now it is the character with more cane I’ve had (laughs). Apart from the chapter of Riders in Playz
- The work you do in social media, do you see it as a single job in the future or do you want to continue combining it with acting?
My work in social media saves my life many times when it’s time to pay a bill (laughs).
- We see that you also work in the fashion world and that’s how you started, do you see yourself dedicating only to modeling?
Well, the truth is that I would like to get more involved in the world of fashion, but it is true that now after this long streak of projects I haven’t been able to continue my modeling career. In fact, I’m separating from my old modeling agency and I’m looking for a new one to see where I can fit in.
- How has your modeling career influenced your acting career?
The truth is that it does have an influence because when it comes to taking pictures you have to move, the body expression in an actor is very important and in my modeling career it makes it easier for me so that the result is original and I can give it the personal touch. It depends on what you are asked for, there are many options and I always try to get the best out of myself in each project or photo shoot.
- How would you define your style of dress? Do you have a designer or brand that is a must in your closet?
What I like and use the most is Lacoste, Boss and Nike (especially sneakers, I love sneakers) the others are already too much out of budget. But I do have some Louis Vuitton, just one, let’s not get motivated (laughs). But I would love to have expensive clothes in my closet (laughs), who wouldn’t?
- What projects do you have for the future?
Well, I have quite a few series and movies coming out now between 2022/23.
Special thanks to:
- Ayuntamiento de Villaviciosa de Odón
- Casa Palacio Manuel Godoy